What We Can Offer You
We believe that no one takes more responsibility for their money than oneself. This is why we have built tailored courses and services to meet your individual needs. Whether you want to learn how to become a successful full-time trader, or you are currently a part time trader who derives your livings from other industries, we have a solution.
Not everyone has time to sit in front of a screen studying the markets looking for potential profits. Our clients range from those who trade for a living through to traders who work throughout the day, not having the time to dedicate to analysis.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you, whatever your personal situation and goal.
Signals are sent to your mobile device meaning you can stay tuned into the markets whilst on the go.
You will receive;
- Morning Overviews, a brief video or text explaining our watchlist for the coming trading day.
- Full signals with video and screen shot analysis
- Trade guidance throughout the longevity of the position
- Breaking News directly from our ‘Squawk box’
- Market forecasts and reactions to high impact fundamentals
- Comprehensive Risk Management for all account sizes
- Weekly recaps on all trades win or lose and Full video weekly market overviews for the coming trading week.
Entry Level (1 Hours)
Once watching the Entry level video you will be self-assured in understanding FX language, know how to choose the broker that is right for you and be confident in using MT4 to its full capabilities.
- Introduction to the financial markets.
- What is a CFD?
- What are the risks?
- How to choose a broker?
- Currency Pairs explanations.
- What is a Pip?
- Setting up MT4 and full overviewofhowto use the program.
- Placing trades, market execution,orders and trailing Stop Losses.
Intermediate Level (1.5 Hours)
The Intermediate course will cover the following subjects:
- What is a Candlestick.
- Setting up your platform
- Placing your first trade
- Risk management
- Monitoring your positions
- Using a Chart
Intermediate Level (2 Hours)
The intermediate course will cover the following subjects:
- What is Technical and fundamental analysis?
- Which indicators to use and how to set them.
- Economic data and how it affects the markets.
- Trading economic data.
- Fibonacci Retracement and Extensions.
- Support and Resistance Key Levels.
- Candlestick Patterns.
- Time Frames.
- Where to set Target Profit and Stop Losses.
More information, dates and locations to follow.