What We Can Offer You
We believe that no one takes more responsibility for their money than one self. This is why we have built tailored courses and services to meet your individual needs. Whether you want to learn how to become a successful trader, or just have access to signals prompting you when there is an opportunity, we have a solution.
Not everyone has time to sit in front of a screen studying the markets looking for potential profits. Our clients range from those who trade for a living through to traders who work throughout the day, not having the time to dedicate to analysis.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you, whatever your personal situation and goal.
Signals are sent to your mobile device meaning you can stay tuned into the markets whilst on the go.
Entry Level (1 Hours)
The entry level course will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to the financial markets.
- What is a CFD?
- Which asset class if right for you?
- What are the risks?
- How to choose a broker?
Beginner Level (1.5 Hours)
The beginners course will cover the following subjects:
- What is a Candlestick.
- Setting up your platform
- Placing your first trade
- Risk management
- Monitoring your positions
- Using a Chart
Intermediate Level (2 Hours)
The intermediate course will cover the following subjects:
- What is Technical and fundamental analysis?
- Which indicators to use and how to set them.
- Economic data and how it affects the markets.
- Trading economic data.
- Fibonacci Retracement and Extensions.
- Support and Resistance Key Levels.
- Candlestick Patterns.
- Time Frames.
- Where to set Target Profit and Stop Losses.
More information, dates and locations to follow.